Answers to the most common questions
Two ways : the online system on the shop or Send me a message through the contact form
PayPal has change their policies in terms of alcohol purchase hence we cannot use the service anymore through our website.
However, it is still possible to pay without mentionning the fact it is for alcohol.
If you whish to use paypal for payment, please contact me so that I provide you with my PayPal account
If you wish to cancel your order, you need to do it before the parcel is shipped. Once the parcel has been shipped, there is no possibility to cancel the order.
Bottles are shipped world wide.
You aknowledge the fact that this is NOT a professional merchant hence no exchange or reimbursement can be claimed.
I encourage you to request pictures of the bottle before ordering if you wish to view the current state of the bottle.
All parcels are insured against loss or damage.
However, the insurance does not cover seizure by the customs services.
You are looking for a bottle but cannot find it on my store ? No worries, contact me and tell me what bottle you fancy. I will look for it and send you a quote should I find it.
99,9999% of the parcels reach their recipient.
However, it may happened that, for reasons beyond my control, the parcel is lost or damaged during the shipment.
In this case, we will need to follow a specific protocol in order for you to be reimbursed.
- I will contact the local transporter to open a complaint
- You will need to contact your local distributor to get an official statement from their side that they have lost or damaged the parcel
- You will need to send me these proofs with a mail stating you did not receive the parcel and a copy of your id card or passport
- Once received, I will raise the request of reimbursement.
- Once payment received from the transporter, I will send you the full amount.
Please make sure to follow this strict protocol to insure that the reimbursement can be done in due time.
Not following this process may result in the unability for me to pay you back.